M. Contento is a Boston-based Illustrator with 5 years of freelance and self-publishing experience.
They utilize a variety of raster, vector, 3D, and publishing tools for their work. Their favorite projects involve a mix of these.
They would be happy to work with indie, outsourcing, and mobile studios looking for 2D generalists.
• Computer illustration: Photoshop, SAI2, Affinity Photo, and Clip Studio Paint
• iPad illustration: Artstudio Pro, Affinity Photo, and Procreate
• Vector / Publishing: Illustrator, Affinity Designer, InDesign, and Affinity Publisher
• Blender and ZBrush for 3D blockouts used in illustrations
August 2015 - Present
• Concept art and illustrations for writers
• Illustrations for artist-run books
• Distributing tutorials, sketchbooks, and comics through online platforms
Bachelor of Arts: Illustration
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
August 2019 - Present
Estimated Graduation Date: Early 2023
Partial Bachelor of Arts: Interactive Media and Animation
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
August 2016 - August 2018