M. Contento is a Boston-based Illustrator with more than 6 years of freelance and self-publishing experience.
They utilize a variety of raster, vector, 3D, and publishing tools for their work. Their favorite projects involve a mix of these.
They would be happy to illustrate for (dark & surreal, but loving) stories, as well as working with anyone looking for a book or Wordpress-type website designer. They would also gladly work with with indie, outsourcing, and mobile studios looking for 2D generalists.
Their estimated graduation date is the middle or 2023. Until then, they may be better off taking small or informal jobs.
Feel free to get in contact with them to see if they'd be a good fit for a project!
• Computer illustration: Photoshop, SAI2, Affinity Photo, and Clip Studio Paint
• iPad illustration: Artstudio Pro, Affinity Photo, and Procreate
• Vector / Publishing: Illustrator, Affinity Designer, InDesign, and Affinity Publisher
• Blender and ZBrush for 3D blockouts and assets used in illustrations
August 2015 - Present
• Concept art and illustrations for writers
• Illustrations for artist-run books
• Distributing tutorials, sketchbooks, and comics through online platforms
Bachelor of Arts: Illustration
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
August 2019 - Present
Estimated Graduation Date: Mid 2023
Partial Bachelor of Arts: Interactive Media and Animation
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
August 2016 - August 2018